Another Day!

Today was a different day after so long  I saw my hands shaking like anything. I really don't know if they were all silent for so long or I  just completely forgot about them or maybe I have accepted the fact that they will remain the same. I have tried everything that I could, I tried medicine, therapies,  have gone through several counseling sessions but nothing actually helped. Well, that's fine actually I ok with it, they have become a part of me. But I have to admit sometimes they embarrass me like hell, like sometimes before talking to someone or giving a speech or viva I think about telling the teacher beforehand that I have this condition, I am NOT nervous or scared, Yes I am a bit anxious but it's as normal as everybody else. I don't know why but I never say that maybe because I don't want them to think that I am in any way different. It's really tough to live with a condition that no one is aware of. Because when people don't know about anything they tend to make an opinion on what so ever little knowledge they have. Some people have also suggested me to stop drinking and even to quit smoking without having any idea that had I ever touched a cigarette or tried alcohol. I have started this blog to let people know what people with essential tremors go through all day long. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When anxiety attacks!

When it all started!!