When anxiety attacks!

We use the word 'anxiety' or 'anxious' in our daily life. It has become so common that it has lost its worth. However, anxiety is not as simple as it seems. It is not similar to be being nervous, being nervous is an acute stage whereas anxiety is chronic.

I have major anxiety issues. And thing about this is that i know I am over thinking but I cant help it. Once a thought enters my mind, it reproduces and forms many little litte thoughts. It like I cant stop thinking. It is simply not possible. This used to make me sad, and half of the time I used to think it happensbecause I am not confident enough. But it is not true, I am confident in what i blelieve and what I do. I just need sometime to blend into the new environment. But this doesn't make me any less confident, does it?

If someone you know has anxiety issues, please never call that 'crazy' or 'you stress alot over pity issues'. We know that we give somethings more importance than they deserve and no one in this world would want this to change more than us. Trust me. But trying not think about it also creates thousands of thoughts. Like when i decided to create this blog, I couldn't sleep. I was constantly thinking.. "should I do this?" "What anyone who reads it think I'm so sad or perhaps depressed" I spent the whole night thinking about all this stuff.

Being a person who has anxiety issues, is really really tough. Rationality and anxiety are at a never ending war with no solution. And we might not even tell anyone that feeling anxious, we think it will cause unnecessary trouble. If your loved ones have simliar issues, just be there for them, talk to them about there day. They may not be able to recognise the latent anxiety but talking to someone can always ease out everything. 

P.S. today.. I cant sleep because I cant decide whether I should buy a new phone or not... I know "such a shitty issue"or "this is not even a proper issue" but this was what.. I was talking about! WE CANNOT STOP THINKING! please bear with us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it all started!!

Another Day!